- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Add the bok choy and crushed red pepper flakes into the saucepan. Season with salt and pepper and cook until bok choy is mainly wilted.
- Pour in the Organic Mushroom Broth and water. Bring to a boil. While boiling, place the miso paste in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once the broth comes to a boil, ladle out 1/2 cup and pour into the bowl with the miso paste. Using a fork, whisk together until miso paste dissolves. Pour the miso broth back into the saucepan, along with the zucchini noodles.
- Lower the heat to medium, add in the scallions and let zucchini noodles cook for two minutes. Once done, ladle soup into a bowl and enjoy!