- In a medium pot, bring water to boil, then add eggs. After 8 minutes remove eggs, run under cold water, peel and cut quickly. (If you like your eggs yolks runny, reduce cook time to 7.5 minutes.)
- Return medium pot to stove and fill with water. Bring to boil and cook ramen noodles according to package directions.
- In a large pot over medium heat, bring Low Sodium Chicken Broth to a simmer, add miso and gochujang, stir until combined. Add mushrooms and simmer for 4 minutes. Add spinach to soup and let soften, remove from heat.
- Divide ramen noodles into two bowls, spoon soup mixture on top, and garnish with egg, scallion, and sesame seeds.
- *Gochujang is fermented red chili paste and can be found in the refrigerated section of natural grocery stores or asian markets. If you cannot find gochujang, substitute with sriracha or hot sauce.