- Prepare the chicken by slicing the breasts into cutlets and pounding until thin. Alternately, you can purchase chicken cutlets instead of the whole breast but they are usually $2 to $3 more per/pound.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken (both sides) with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour flour onto a flat plate and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Dredge each chicken cutlet into the flour (both sides) and set aside.
- Trim stems of mushrooms and slice into 1/4" thick slices.
- Roughly chop parsley and set aside.
- Heat a 12" frying pan over medium high heat. Once hot, add 1 T of olive oil and 1 T of butter. When melted, add in chicken cutlets and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once so they brown. Remove from frying pan and set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil and then sliced mushrooms. Saute mushrooms, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until liquid is released and cooks off and mushrooms begin to brown.
- Add Marsala wine and reduce by half.
- Next, add Organic Bone Stock Chicken Unsalted and continue to cook over medium high heat until liquid is reduced by half.
- Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add chicken back to the pan to heat through.
- Serve topped with freshly chopped parsley and Enjoy!