- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup basil cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups assorted baby tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- Using a cast iron skillet, sauté olive oil, garlic, and onion for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of all chicken breasts, in the same skillet, pan fry each side for 7-10 minutes until cooked all the way through and browning. While the chicken is cooking, stir onions and garlic every few minutes so they caramelize without burning.
- Add Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and halved tomatoes to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil right before serving.