- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and saute until slightly translucent, about 3 minutes. Add in garlic and saute for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in sausage and cook until browned. Drain off excess grease as necessary.
- Add vegetable broth, organic creamy tomato basil soup, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, black pepper, and Italian seasoning to pot. Bring mixture to a gentle boil, add lasagna noodles, and stir well. Cook soup for 8-10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mozzarella and stir to combine.
- Divide soup into bowls and garnish with a spoonful of ricotta cheese and fresh basil. Enjoy!