- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Once hot add bacon pieces and cook bacon until pieces are slightly crispy and fat has rendered.
- Using a slotted spoon remove bacon pieces and set aside.
- Pour ½ of bacon grease out leaving the other half remaining in hot pan.
- Add brussels to the hot grease in pan and toss to coat.
- Let brussels sit for a minute to brown and get a good crisp, roughly 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until brussels are crisp and brown on the outside.
- Add Organic Chicken Stock to the pan.
- Using a spatula scrape bits off of bottom of pan to deglaze (those are the tasty bits, get them up!!).
- Add the coconut sugar and whiskey and toss to coat.
- Bring heat down to medium and let liquid boil away.
- Toss in pecan.
- Salt to taste and serve.