Vegan Barbecue Tofu Vegetable Bowl
- 1 package extra-firm organic tofu
- 1 pound halved brussels sprouts
- 1 yam chopped
- 1 purple sweet potato chopped
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (to serve)
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds (to serve)
- 1/2 cup vegan barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press tofu. Wrap tofu in a clean dish towel and place something heavy on top to squeeze out excess moisture.
- Cut or tear tofu into bite sized pieces.
- Cut up remainder of vegetables: Brussels sprouts, purple sweet potato and yam, and cauliflower.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce ingredients in a large bowl: barbecue sauce, vegetable broth, spices, sea salt and pepper. Add tofu and vegetables and stir to coat and cover completely.
- Add barbecue tofu and vegetables to lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake veggies and tofu in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Serve barbecue tofu and vegetables with quinoa and a sprinkle of hemp seeds. Enjoy!