- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press tofu. Wrap tofu in a clean dish towel and place something heavy on top to squeeze out excess moisture.
- Cut or tear tofu into bite sized pieces.
- Cut up remainder of vegetables: Brussels sprouts, purple sweet potato and yam, and cauliflower.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce ingredients in a large bowl: barbecue sauce, vegetable broth, spices, sea salt and pepper. Add tofu and vegetables and stir to coat and cover completely.
- Add barbecue tofu and vegetables to lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake veggies and tofu in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Serve barbecue tofu and vegetables with quinoa and a sprinkle of hemp seeds. Enjoy!