- 1 avocado
- 1 can black beans 16 oz.
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Stock
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups yellow rice cooked
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup baby tomatoes diced
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 lime
- cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or butter
- 1/2 tbsp. cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat beans in a small saucepan with cumin. Simmer for 5-8 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter or oil in a deep frying pan, add whole chicken breasts, and sear until slightly brown on each side (about 3-5 minutes each). Add in 1 cup Organic Chicken Stock and cover, continue heating for another 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way though. Set aside and when cool shred into pieces.
- To assemble, fill bowl with cabbage, beans, tomatoes, rice, shredded chicken and avocado, sprinkle shredded cheese over warm rice so it melts slightly. Spritz with lime and your favorite hot sauce!