- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1/2 cup sugar sub coconut sugar or agave
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegan marshmallow spread or mini vegan mashmallows
- In a medium saucepan, gently simmer coconut milk, Organic Almond Original Non-Dairy Beverage, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla. Simmer and whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to a large bowl and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours
- After chilled, transfer to an ice cream maker and churn according the model’s directions (usually about 15-25 minutes).
- Transfer the churned ice cream into an airtight container. As you scoop the ice cream into the container, layer in the almonds, chocolate chips and marshmallow and use a spatula to gently incorporate.
- Freeze overnight. Scoop and enjoy!