- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen Thai coconut meat
- 2/3 cup frozen banana
- 2-4 tbsp raw coconut yougrt or unsweetened plant based yogurt for your liking
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Soy Original Plant-Based Beverage more if needed
- 2-3 dates pitted
- 1 1/2 tbsp pitaya powder optional, only if you want the colorful layers
- 3 frozen or fresh blackberries for color
- more tahini for layering
- more plant-based yogurt for layering
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the pitaya powder, blackberries, extra tahini and extra yogurt) in your blender. Blend on high, adding more plant milk as needed to get the blender going. I used the tamping wand that comes with my vitamix to help the mix come together while
- For the layers: make sure your pitaya powder is very fine. I run mine through a spice grinder or classic coffee grinder before blending. Pour half of the smoothie into two separate bowls. For the darkest and most vibrant layer: add 3/4 tablespoon pitaya powder to the blender along with 3 blackberries and blend on high until the smoothie is creamy. Add more pitaya powder if you want a darker color, then blend again. For the pale pink layer: stir ~1 teaspoon pitaya powder into one of the smoothie filled bowls.
- Layer it up: spoon a two inch layer of the darkest color smoothie into the bottom of your glass. Follow that with a pale pink layer. Then a layer of uncolored smoothie. Then a layer of coconut yogurt. Then add tahini as you like. And repeat. Do the process in opposite (lightest layer first, going to darkest) for the reverse color combo.
- Top with fresh fruit, edible flowers or whatever you like!