- 1 8oz carton Pacific Foods Organic Poultry Bone Broth divided
- 1/2 pound bulk chicken sausage
- 1 cubed sweet potato
- 1/2 chopped white onion
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 sliced avocado
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat large (oven-safe) skillet over medium heat. Crumble chicken sausage into skillet and add ¼ cup Poultry Bone Broth. Cook until sausage begins to brown, stirring often.
- When sausage is about ¾ cooked, add in chopped sweet potato, onion, ¼ cup Poultry Bone Broth, sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes, or until potatoes begin to soften.
- Remove skillet from heat and use a spoon to form 3-4 small holes in mixture. Gently crack an egg into each hole.
- Carefully place skillet in preheated oven and cook for 12-18 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced avocado. Spoon onto plates and eat immediately!