- Cut chicken into cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet heat oil or butter and sauté chicken for 2-3 minutes, not fully cooked.
- Set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet add butter, diced onion, and minced garlic.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes, mixing often.
- Add back in chicken into the skillet.
- Add Organic Chicken Bone Broth, red wine, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 8-10 minutes, until sauce thickens.