- Recipe ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or grass-fed butter
- pinch fine sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- Mushroom Sauce
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 container cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp. red wine
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cut chicken into cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet heat oil or butter and sauté chicken for 2-3 minutes, not fully cooked.
- Set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet add butter, diced onion, and minced garlic.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes, mixing often.
- Add back in chicken into the skillet.
- Add Organic Chicken Bone Broth, red wine, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 8-10 minutes, until sauce thickens.