- Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit. While oven is preheating add lemon juice to Non-Dairy Oat Beverage and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large chilled mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add pieces of cold butter and combine, using a pastry cutter, until the butter is in very small pieces.
- Add Organic Oat Original Non-Dairy Beverage and combine until a sticky dough forms, don’t overmix.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface, fold the dough over itself 5 times.
- Using a pastry cutter or water glass, cut out biscuits and transfer to a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.