Love your Leftovers! Shortcut Taco Soup
- 1 qt. Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed
- 1 - 2 cups leftover taco meat
- 1/2 - 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- handful of tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 chopped fresh chopped avocado
- Bring a pot to medium heat with a quart of Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup.
- Add black beans, taco meat, bell peppers, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes or so until peppers have softened and the flavors have had a chance to mingle.
- Give it a taste and add any additional seasoning as desired. I added a little extra cayenne pepper for a kick! The amounts of cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder can all be amped up as desired.
- Top with all your favorite taco toppings and dig in!