- Recipe Ingredients
- 1 qt. Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed [packaged or crock-pot]
- 1 - 2 cups leftover taco meat
- 1/2 - 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro
- shredded cheese
- tortilla chips
- greek yogurt or sour cream
- red pepper flakes
- fresh chopped avocado
- Bring a pot to medium heat with a quart of Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup.
- Add black beans, taco meat, bell peppers, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes or so until peppers have softened and the flavors have had a chance to mingle.
- 3. Give it a taste and add any additional seasoning as desired. I added a little extra cayenne pepper for a kick! The amounts of cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder can all be amped up as desired, the above measurements were my idea of perfecto!
- Top with all your favorite taco toppings and dig in! It's great right away.