- 1 cup tri-color quinoa or quinoa of choice
- 1 cup French lentils or lentils of choice
- 1 large peeled, chopped and steamed parsnip
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 tsp. sea salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground corriander
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch cardamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth 32 oz.
- Cook quinoa and lentils in two separate pots according to package instructions, using Organic Chicken Bone Broth instead of water.
- While the lentils and quinoa are cooking, boil the chopped parsnip (or sautee, if desired) for 3 to 5 minutes, or until soft but still al dente.
- Once both the lentils and quinoa are cooked, add them to a large mixing bowl, along with the steamed parsnip.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the stuffing and toss well to combine. Taste stuffing for flavor and add sea salt or additional seasoning to taste. Serve alongside your Thanksgiving feast!