- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds black and white
- 2 garlic cloved minced finely
- 1 lime lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Optional: garnish with parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, lime, and salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in the marinade and turn to coat. Let marinate for 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.