Dairy-Free Sweet Spinach Pancakes
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Oat Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- dairy-free yogurt
- green candies
- In a blender, combine spinach, Oat beverage, egg, and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Carefully pour 2-3 tablespoons of the pancake batter onto the griddle. Cook for two minutes, or until small bubbles form on pancakes, and flip. Cook an additional two minutes.
- Remove pancakes from griddle and keep warm in a warm oven until ready to serve. Repeat with remainder of pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes with berries, yogurt, and maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!