- 2 small sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion sliced into half-moons
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp. ginger minced
- 4 cups kale about 4 large leaves, destemmed
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh rosemary minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large cast iron skillet to medium heat, add coconut oil, ginger, garlic, and onions. Heat for 8-10 minutes stirring every few minutes until onions are soft and caramelized.
- Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer in your skillet, add Organic Chicken Bone Broth, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 20 minutes until potatoes are tender and the broth has evaporated. At this point, with the liquid evaporated, cook another 5-8 minutes until potatoes are crispy. Add an additional ½ tbsp coconut oil if potatoes start sticking to the pan.
- De-stem kale and rip into roughly 2 inch pieces, add to skillet and cover. Heat for 3 minutes until kale is slightly wilted, stir to incorporate into the potatoes
- Create small wells the hash and crack eggs into them. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes until eggs are cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.