- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine Pacific Organic Butternut Squash Soup, lime juice, cumin, and black pepper.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken breast, black beans, salsa verde, and orange juice.
- Wrap corn tortillas in a clean kitchen towel and microwave on high until pliable, approximately 60-90 seconds.
- Place an equal amount of chicken mixture (about a 1/3 cup) down the center of each tortilla, roll and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour soup and spice mixture over enchiladas, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, place in oven and bake, uncovered, for 25-20 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Garnish with sour cream if desired.