- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 inch nob ginger root peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Mushroom Broth
- 3 heads baby bok choy split in half
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pound wild salmon cut into individual pieces
- Add sesame oil to a large (oven-safe) skillet over medium heat. Stir in ginger, garlic, and shiitake mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes, or until garlic and ginger are fragrant.
- Add organic mushroom broth and coconut aminos and stir to deglaze the pan.
- Place baby bok choy on top and gently stir into mixture.
- Add wild salmon pieces to skillet and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and turn on broil. Carefully add skillet to oven and broil for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is pink and cooked throughout.
- Remove skillet from the oven and plate salmon, mushrooms, and baby bok choy. Serve with brown rice or quinoa and enjoy!