- 2 ½ tbsp. chai spice mix or homemade version*
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Original Non-Dairy Beverage
- 1 black tea bag
- *homemade chai spice mix contains 1 tsp. of each: ground cinnamon and ground ginger and ½ tsp. of ground cardamom, ground cloves and fine ground black pepper
- Heat Organic Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage Original on the stove top until it reaches a boil. Add maple syrup and vanilla, stir to incorporate.
- Place the black tea bag in the coconut beverage and steep for 2 minutes.
- Divide chai spice into two mugs and pour warmed coconut beverage into each mug, stirring to dissolve.
- Top with dairy-free coconut whipped cream if desired and an extra pinch of cinnamon for garnish.