- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup farro
- 2 tbsp. olive oil divided
- 3 cups halved brussels sprouts
- 1 butternut squash cubed
- 4 rainbow carrots sliced into coins
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 bunch kale roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tbsp. fresh thyme roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- Autumn Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add chopped Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and rainbow carrots to tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Roast vegetables for 30-35 minutes, or until tender.
- While vegetables roast, cook farro. Add bone broth to a large pot and bring to a boil. Add in farro, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until farro is tender. Drain excess bone broth, if necessary.
- Saute kale: add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and lightly saute for 2-3 minutes. Stir in kale and saute until gently wilted, about 2 minutes. Add cooked farro to kale and gently mix together. Turn off heat and let sit.
- Prepare autumn vinaigrette: whisk together all ingredients until thick and creamy.
- Add roasted vegetables to kale and farro mixture. Drizzle vinaigrette overtop and mixt to combine.
- Divide warm salad between bowls. Garnish with fresh thyme, feta cheese, and pumpkin seeds.