- 2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Hemp Original Unsweetened Non-Dairy Beverage
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 3 large crisp apples thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 avocado diced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add cubed butternut squash and drizzle with olive oil. Roast squash for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly golden and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Prepare salad dressing: to a blender add hemp plant-based beverage, tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, hemp seeds, sea salt, and black pepper. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. If dressing is too thick, add another splash of hemp plant-based beverage. Set aside.
- Prepare salad: add spinach to a large bowl. Thinly slice Brussels sprouts and apple using a sharp knife or mandolin. Add to salad.
- Add remainder of ingredients to salad: cranberries, feta cheese, pecans, and avocado. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to combine.