- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium bunch kale cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Foods Coconut Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Heat oil in a large skillet, add chopped garlic and kale. Saute kale for 3 minutes, until slightly limp.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, Organic Coconut Original Unsweetened Non-Dairy Beverage, cheese, salt and pepper until blended.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, fill with bread, kale and cherry tomatoes, spread evenly throughout. Pour egg mixture into the dish. Bake for 40-50mins until the top is starting to turn golden brown.