- Bring butter and eggs to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, crystallized ginger, baking soda and salt to combine.
- In an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter until creamy and light, about 2 minutes, occasionally using a rubber spatula to scrape sides of bowl.
- Once butter is lighter in color and whipped in appearance, add brown sugar on medium high speed until creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Add eggs, molasses, fresh ginger and ground spices to the butter and sugar bowl. Beat to combine, scraping down the inside of the bowl to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Add Organic Steel-Cut Unsweetened Oatmeal and mix again.
- Add the flour mixture in two additions, beating on low to blend. Scrape bowl with rubber spatula and mix a final time.
- Place dough in fridge for at least 15 minutes to chill.
- Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Scoop out dough using a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop and place on cookie sheet, spaced about an inch and a half apart.
- Bake 15 minutes and cool on a cookie rack.