- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 3 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- squeeze of lime
- 12 oz. cooked protein (beef, turkey, chicken, tofu, etc.)
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Cook your quinoa by adding it into a pot with your Pacific Foods Chicken Bone Broth and bringing it to a boil.
- Once it boils, reduce your heat to a simmer, cover, and let that cook for 15-20 minutes or until all of your Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth has been absorbed.
- Add in your cooked Quinoa to a large bowl with all of your other ingredients and mix it together.
- Portion and top with a little fat free sour cream or plain yogurt, salsa, and cheese! Eat it cold or throw it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.