- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3 cups Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth Low Sodium
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium sized baking potato diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers diced
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers diced
- 2 tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- In large soup pot over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and onions and sauté for about 2 minutes or until translucent. Then add Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, tomatoes and diced potatoes and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add corn, red and green bell peppers, and chili peppers and let simmer for about 2 - 3 minutes. Then add Old Bay seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add in crab meat, be careful not to break up the lumps. Let simmer for about 2 more minutes.
- Ladle soup in bowls, garnish with chopped chives and serve with crackers or your favorite French bread.