- 2 pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can crushed or diced tomatoes
- 1 can chopped green chili peppers
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Turkey Bone Broth
- tortilla strips
- Brown your beef or turkey in a skillet.
- Add all of your ingredients into your optionally lined slow cooker.
- Mix everything together.
- Cook it on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours!