Roasted Vegetable and Chicken Sheet Pan with Coconut Tahini Sauce
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato cut into wedges
- 1 medium acorn squash thinly sliced and rings scooped out
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, quartered or halved, depending on size
- 1 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless, cut into large cubes
- 4 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Coconut Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- generous pinch freshly cracked pepper and sea salt
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine vegetables and chicken in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil, and season generously with sea salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the veggies and chicken onto the baking sheet, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and veggies are tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Whisk together tahini, olive oil, coconut milk, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, and pepper. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- When the veggies and chicken are done, drizzle with the tahini sauce, garnish with rosemary, and season with extra sea salt and black pepper as needed.