- 1 1/2 cup quick cook tapioca pearls can be found at your local Asian Supermarket
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Original Plant-Based Beverage chilled
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- One of the following
- 2 cups brewed black tea chilled
- 2 cups brewed matcha tea chilled
- 2 cups mango juice chilled
- 2 cups strawberries blended with 2 cups chilled Coconut Beverage
- Bring 5 cups of water to a rolling boil and gently pour the tapioca pearls into the water. (Ensure the water is fully boiling before pouring the tapioca pearls in, or the pearls will fall apart). Cook for 5 minutes, or according to package directions.
- Reserve 2 tbsp. of the cooking liquid, then strain the pearls through a mesh strainer. In a small bowl, combine the reserved warm cooking liquid with cooked tapioca pearls and the honey or syrup.Stir to dissolve.
- Combine chilled black tea, matcha tea, mango juice, or strawberry mixture with Organic Coconut Original Non-Dairy Beverage.
- Divide pearls into two glasses, pour mixture over pearls. Serve immediately.