- Peel the shrimp, reserving the shells and rinsing the bodies. Set aside to drain.
- In a large pot over medium heat add the vegetable oil and the onion, garlic, ginger and chili as well as the shrimp shells. Saute over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often until the onions, garlic and ginger are golden and tender.
- While the mixture is cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the rice noodles according to manufacturers directions, about 3 minutes and then drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- Add the curry paste to the onion, garlic, ginger and chili and turn the heat up to medium-high and fry everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp peels and transfer the remaining contents of the pot to the jar of a blender or a food processor and puree on high until you have a pretty smooth paste. Add it back to the pot and add the Organic Bone Broth Chicken with Lemongrass. Whisk the content together to combine.
- Turn the heat to medium and whisk in the can of coconut milk. Season to taste with kosher salt. Bring the broth to a simmer and add the shrimp and the cooked noodles. Check the seasoning again and add kosher salt if needed. Ladle hot broth and noodles into bowls and garnish with fresh thai basil, mint and lime wedges.