- In a large pot over medium heat, add the olive oil and the yellow onion. Sweat the onion, stirring often for 5 minutes until soft. You don’t want any browning of the onions, so be sure to turn the heat down if you are worried about color on the onions.
- Add the garlic and the ginger and continue to cook, stirring often for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Carrots and stir, cooking another 2-3 minutes. Add the Organic Chicken Bone Broth and cover the pot. Reduce the heat to low and simmer on lowest heat for 30 minutes until the carrots are very soft.
- Transfer the soup to a blender (or use an immersion blender) and puree on high until the soup is very smooth. Season generously with kosher salt.
- This soup can be gently reheated and served hot or is delicious chilled and served cold.