- 2 bags chamomile tea
- 2 cups Pacific Food Hazelnut Original Plant-Based Beverage
- 1 1/2 tbsp. dried lavender buds divided
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp. dried chamomile flowers for garnish (optional)
- Add Hazelnut Plant-Based Beverage to a small saucepan on the stove and add two bags of chamomile tea and one tablespoon of dried lavender buds.
- Heat over medium heat for five to seven minutes, or until warmed.
- Use a slotted spoon to carefully remove tea bags and dried lavender from Hazelnut Plant-Based Beverages.
- Pour beverage into high-speed blender and add honey and coconut butter. Blend on high until frothy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a mug and garnish with additional ½ tablespoon lavender buds and dried chamomile flowers, if desired.