- Heat a large soup pot over medium heat. Once hot, add avocado oil, cubed beef and 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of black pepper. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, undisturbed. Stir and continue cooking an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until most of the pink is gone.
- Add chopped onion, parsley, mushrooms and remaining 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of black pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add celery and Pacific Foods Organic Beef Bone Broth. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, add herb ball.
Place lid on pot, immediately reduce to a simmer and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, cook pasta (can also be cooked up to 48 hours in advance) according to directions on box, strain and set aside.
- Test vegetables and make sure that all are soft. Adjust salt and pepper if necessary. Remove herb ball, add cooked pasta and serve hot topped with fresh chopped parsley. ENJOY!