- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin beef cut into strips
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp hot chili oil optional for heat
- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 head chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 packets instant ramen noodles flavor packet removed
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute for 9 minutes on high; while its preheating, coat your sliced sirloin with corn starch. Add 2 tbsp of peanut oil in the pot, and add sirloin, garlic, shallots, ginger, sesame oil, and hot chili oil. Stir until browned.
- Pour in Pacific Foods Organic Beef Broth, soy sauce, and brown sugar; stir until evenly mixed. Put the lid on the instant pot, then set to Pressure Cooker (manual mode on older IPs) for 10 minutes on high.
- While pressure cooking, slice your carrots and mushroom; chop broccoli and green onion. Take instant ramen noodles out of packet, tossing the flavor packet.
- Release pressure from instant pot and remove lid when safe to do so. Set to saute and bring to a boil. Add ramen noodles, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and optionally Pacific Foods Organic Beef Broth if you want a soupier ramen bowl. Cook for about 3 minutes, then set to warm.
- Serve with green onion, toasted sesame seeds, and any other additional toppings you like. Tip: try bean sprouts, green bell peppers or even a little cilantro. Enjoy!