- Add cream of mushroom soup and mushroom broth to a medium sized saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat, stir in parmesan cheese, black pepper, lemon juice, and thyme. Allow creamy sauce to cook 10-12 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Prepare sauteed mushrooms. Add butter to a skillet over medium heat. Stir in button mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Pour mushroom and garlic mixture into creamy mushroom sauce and stir to combine.
- Cook rigatoni pasta according to package directions.
- After draining pasta, return noodles to empty pasta pot. Drizzle cooked pasta with creamy mushroom sauce and stir to combine.
- Divide pasta into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!