- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven, cook chicken on medium heat for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through so both sides are browned.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, thyme and olive oil to the pot, cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add peas, Free Range Organic Chicken Broth and Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- To make the dumplings, in a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, milk, olive oil, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and drop the mixture into the broth in 8 large spoonfuls. Simmer, covered, until the dumplings are firm, about 12 to 15 minutes.