- 1 tbsp. avocado oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 7 ounce can diced fire roasted green chiles
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. Mexican chili powder
- 2 tsp. Ancho chili powder
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cans white beans 15 oz. each
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth Turkey 32 oz.
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 2 large limes)
- 12 ounces cooked and cubed turkey meat
- 1 cup frozen organic corn kernels
- Topping options:
- greek yogurt or sour cream
- sliced chili peppers
- cubed avocado
- organic tortilla chips or plantain chips
- shredded cheese
- Finely chop garlic and jalapeno. If you have a food processor and want to save time, toss them into the bowl fitted with the chopping blade.
- Add peeled and quartered onion and pulse until chopped. (Alternately, chop by hand.)
- Open can of diced chilies, measure spices onto a small plate and open both cans of white beans.
- Pour one can of beans and bean liquid into a bowl and use a potato masher or fork to mash until very chunky and most of the beans are smashed.
- Add remaining can of beans and liquid to bowl and set aside.
- Cube turkey and weigh 12 ounces. Measure 1 cup frozen corn kernels.
- Heat a large soup pot over medium high heat. Once hot, add oil and then chopped onion, garlic and jalapeno along with can of diced green chiles. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions have softened.
- Add spices and continue stirring for approximately one minute until spices are fragrant..
- Add beans, Organic Turkey Bone Broth, and lime juice and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add cubed turkey meat and frozen corn kernels. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with favorite toppings and enjoy!