- Spiralize the zucchini into noodles. Place between paper towels then place something heavy on top to squeeze out the extra moisture. Let sit while everything else is cooking.
- Mix together lime juice, Organic Mushroom Broth, honey, fish sauce, coconut aminos, sriracha and rice wine vinegar and set aside.
- In a large saute pan or wok over medium-high heat, add ghee. Sprinkle shrimp with salt then place in pan to cook on both sides for 1-2 minutes, until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add a bit more ghee to the pan then add garlic cloves along with carrots and bell peppers. Cook until soft, about 6 minutes, then add in mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Pour whisked eggs into the pan and mix until scrambled then add in the veggies, shrimp, bean sprouts, zucchini noodles and green onions then pour in the sauce mixture. Toss and let cook for 3-4 minutes until noodles become soft.
- Lastly, add in cashews, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.