Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Salty Cashew Carrot Ginger Dipping Sauce
Salty Cashew Carrot Ginger Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 12 10-inch rice paper wrappers
- 6 pieces green leaf lettuce torn into large pieces
- 1/2 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup carrots cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup cucumber cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 avocado sliced into thin strips
- Prepare dipping sauce: add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse on high until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds. If the mixture is too thick, add in another splash of Organic Creamy Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup or water. Pour dipping sauce into a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare spring rolls: wet one rice paper wrapper at a time for 10-15 seconds and transfer to a clean work surface. Add torn lettuce, basil, mint and cilantro in the center of each wrapper; top with red cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber and avocado.
- Roll the wrapper by bringing the bottom edge of the rice paper wrapper tightly over the filling, folding in both sides, and rolling from bottom to top until the top of the sheet is reached.
- Cover spring rolls with damp paper towels and place them on a plate. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Slice spring rolls in half, if desired, and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!