- Add Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth to a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Add pasta, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to a large bowl. Let pasta cool for 15-20 minutes.
- While pasta cooks and cools, chop fresh vegetables (cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers) and set aside.
- Prepare dressing for pasta salad: combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried herbs, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Add diced vegetables and fresh herbs to pasta.
- Drizzle pasta with dressing and stir to combine.
- Top pasta salad with feta cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve pasta immediately or chill before serving.