- 1 pound conchiglie (shell) pasta (or any other variety)
- 3 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Add Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth to a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Add pasta, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to a large bowl. Let pasta cool for 15-20 minutes.
- While pasta cooks and cools, chop fresh vegetables (cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers) and set aside.
- Prepare dressing for pasta salad: combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried herbs, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Add diced vegetables and fresh herbs to pasta.
- Drizzle pasta with dressing and stir to combine.
- Top pasta salad with feta cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve pasta immediately or chill before serving.