- 1/2 cup farro
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1/4 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 hard boiled egg
- microgreens to garnish
- picked red onion to garnish
- Add bone broth to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Stir in farro, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook farro for 30 minutes, or until softened and cooked. Drain off excess bone broth, if necessary. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add cubed sweet potato to a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast for 25 minutes or until softened.
- Create bone broth bowl: add roasted sweet potato, cooked farro, shredded red cabbage, arugula, a hard boiled egg, microgreens, and pickled red onion to a bowl. Dig in!