- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast,
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup wild rice
- 1 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Add bone broth to a medium pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stir in wild rice, cover with a lid, and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook rice for 40-45 minutes, or until rice is fluffy and fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While rice cooks, preheat grill to medium-high heat. Coat chicken breast in avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Grill for 6 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken from grill and let sit 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
- Create bone broth bowl: add cooked wild rice, sliced grilled chicken, romaine, cherry tomatoes, microgreens, and avocado. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and dig in!