- 4 carrots diced
- 4 ribs celery diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes with juices
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 cup water
- 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 zucchini diced
- 1 cup green beans frozen
- 1 cup dried ditalini or other small pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese for serving
- Add carrots, celery, yellow onion, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, bone broth, water, and beans to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, add zucchini and pasta to slow cooker. Stir, cover, and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in frozen green beans and baby spinach. Cook on high for 5 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Divide soup into bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!