- To make the dumplings, heat sesame oil in a pan over low heat and add scallions and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until fragrant but not brown.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, or until all of the moisture has evaporated and the mushrooms are dark brown. Add Napa cabbage and season with salt. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until wilted. Remove the vegetable mixture from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Working with one dumpling wrapper at a time, wet the edges and add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable filling to the center of the dumpling. Fold the wrapper in half and pleat the edge until tightly sealed. Set aside while you make the broth.
- For the curry paste add cilantro, jalapeño, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, shallots, kaffir lime leaves, shrimp paste and salt to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add Pacific Foods Unsweetened Plant-Based Coconut Beverage and Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth to a heavy bottomed pot and bring to a simmer. Whisk in green curry paste and let simmer over low heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- When ready to eat , bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook dumplings for about 3 minutes, or just until they float to the top.
- Add the cooked dumplings to a bowl and pour green curry broth on top. Add garnishes of choice and enjoy.