- 4 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Stock Unsalted
- 1 medium lemon (zest)
- 3/4 tsp. freshly grated ginger roots
- 1/2 tsp. Chinese 5-Spice powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 4 large sheets parchment paper
- 8 oz. organic baby spinach
- 1 1/4 lbs. Alaskan Cod, cut into 4 evenly sized pieces
- salt and pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 handful cilantro finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, Organic Chicken Stock Unsalted, lemon zest, grated ginger, 5-spice powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold each piece of parchment paper into a triangle. Open back up and place 2 ounces of raw baby spinach in the middle of each. Top with a piece of cod. Sprinkle each piece of cod with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1/4 of the sesame oil mixture over each piece of fish.
- Fold the parchment closed and begin to roll the seams until a "pocket" or pouch is formed. You want to make sure all of the seams are totally shut so the fish and spinach steam and the sauce is formed. If it is not sealed, it will leak.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- While packets are baking, thinly slice scallions and finely chop cilantro.
- Carefully remove to serving plate and slice open to serve. Be careful of the steam when you cut into the packets. Serve topped with sliced scallions and chopped cilantro over steamed rice or cauliflower rice and Enjoy!