- 2 medium carrots diced
- 1/2 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Stock Unsalted
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 red chili diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 small head cauliflower florets (about 4 cups)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a food processor or blender, pulse cauliflower until it's diced into pieces resembling rice.
- In a large frying pan, heat garlic, diced carrots and chili with sesame oil for 5 minutes.
- Add peas, corn, cauliflower, and Organic Unsalted Chicken Stock. Continue to simmer for 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Create a well in the center of your pan and add eggs. Stir gently and let simmer until eggs are cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Top with green onions, sesame seeds, and soy sauce.