- In a deep skillet (ideally cast iron or an oven-safe pot), add onions, garlic and olive oil and simmer for 10 minutes until onions are soft.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and dried herbs, add chicken to skillet and simmer for 8-10 minutes until cooked.
- Add carrots, celery, corn, and Chicken Stock Unsalted to the skillet. Simmer on medium heat uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add pieces of cold butter and using a pastry cutter, or transfer to a food processor and pulse 5 times until the mixture resembles small pebbles.
- Add milk and combine until a sticky dough forms, don’t overmix.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface, fold the dough over itself 5 times. Using a pastry cutter or water glass, cut out the dough into disks.
- Place disks of dough on top of the soup and place the skillet into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the biscuits start to turn golden brown. Serve with fresh parsley.