- 5 cups Pacific Foods Organic Mushroom Broth
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 2 small zucchinis (spiralized into noodles)
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup assorted hot peppers
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- In a large pot, add hoisin sauce, ½ tablespoon sesame oil, lemon grass, garlic cloves and ginger. Sauté on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Next add the mushroom broth and lime juice. Simmer for 15 minutes, then strain out the garlic, lemongrass etc., and so only liquid remains.
- Sauté the chopped mushroom and hot peppers with the remaining sesame oil for 3 minutes.
- Combine Organic Mushroom Broth, mushroom mixture, and zucchini noodles and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh basil and cilantro.