- Make sofrito by adding onion, tomatillos, jalapenos garlic and half of cilantro to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Alternatively chop everything finely by hand.
- In a sauce pan (with a tight fitting lid) heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add sofrito and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir in oregano, chopped green chiles corn cobs and bone broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and add chicken*. (If using pre-cooked chicken, add that after the soup simmers, when you add the corn kernels).
- Cover and cook at a gentle simmer over medium low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside to cool. Remove cobs.
- Stir the corn kernels into the soup, then once cool, shred the chicken and return that to the pot as well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve topped with the reserved cilantro, radishes, avocados, tortilla chips and greek yogurt.